SSE Project: Fight Song SSE Project: Fight Song

Good stuff

It's not bad by any standard, I liked the minimalist style in the character design, said style is a bit boxy, but you will obviously be able to improve your skills if you keep trying!

BakuraForever responds:

Thank you for your encouraging words :)

Taegukgi Taegukgi

Amazing

Firstof all, beautiful. Secondly, I can't believe you got it to that file size. I used to have 56k so I know that's the sort of thing they appreciate. Keep it up.

The Gardener The Gardener

Thought provoking

Maybe I'm going to far with this, but I think it's symbolic of something. Then again maybe not. Either way a nice, though somewhat macabre, flash.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Nicely done.

With skills like that you could very well have your own cartoon show. It's nice to see the japanese style of animation appear on newgrounds. Keep it up!

Three Homicides Three Homicides

It was a good little punchline flash.

It's okay, I guess but if you want real surprise you have to make the killer turn quickly and shoot instead of waiting around and looking.

Bed Time Bed Time

Very nice

I love how you wrapped a bunch of mindless shlock into a plot by makin it a bed time story. And the lip sync was very well done too. Keep it up.

Retarded Animal Babies 11 Retarded Animal Babies 11

Simply the best

Once again, dave amazes me with his wit, humour and... other stuff.
This series rocks!

Der Zwerg - Christmastime Der Zwerg - Christmastime

A good flash

It was good, the graphics were great. Of course the whole german growl/speech was a bit annoying and there were too many pauses, but an enjoyable little christmas flash nonetheless.